September Kinky Scribble 2024

     Hey everyone, it has been a while! I am going to try an get this place revived a little bit, so I thought I would start with a new little bit of writing. Elle Largesse is currently hosting her September Kinky Scribbles event!! I wanted to participate last year, but just didn't have any creative juices flowing at all. So, when it cam around this year, I jumped on it! I looked at a list of old ideas I had kept away, and saw one that just said 'body swap.' 

    I had no real clear ideas for this, but after a moment of thought, this scene practically presented itself in my head!! I typed it out in about an hour, and posted it to my Deviantart, and then decided to post here as well!! So, I hope you enjoy! As far as content warnings go...the only real thing is a slight bit of verbal abuse, but otherwise it is fairly clean. 

    And if you want more info about Elle and the September Size Scribbles event, the link to her blog is here: 

Elle's Blog


Anyway, here it is:


    The ringing of the phone brought Jenna out of her reverie. She increased the speed of her climb as she crawled out of the mound of her oversized clothes and arrived beside her phone. Using both hands she pressed down on the phone to answer.

                “He-hello…” she answered timidly.

                A loud voice echoed from her phone. “JENNA!! WHAT DID YOU DO??”

                Jenna swallowed, recognizing the voice as belonging to her friend Mara. “Umm, what do you mean?”

                A loud audible sigh echoed through the phone. “JENNA, I WAS HERE MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS, WHEN SUDDENLY I…EXPANDED IN EVERY DIRECTION! I KNOW YOU WERE MESSING AROUND WITH THAT SIZE CHANGE DEVICE, SO WHAT HAPPENED?”

                Jenna looked around her massive room. “Well, I guess it worked, but not in the way I had planned.” She looked back down at the phone. “Are you saying you are bigger?”

                “BIGGER!” Mara was clearly angry. “I CAN BARELY MOVE IN THE HOUSE! MY FAVORITE OUTFIT IS RUINED, RIPPED TO SHREDS. IT WAS A MIRACLE I WAS EVEN ABLE TO DIAL THE PHONE! THANK GOD I HAD PROGRAMMED VOICE COMMANDS ON HERE.”

                “Ok,” Jenna sighed, thinking. “Apparently, the device programmed a size swap instead of a resize. Some of your DNA got in the device somehow and this is the result. No big deal. I just need to reverse it.”

                Jenna could almost feel the heat of Mara’s frustration over the phone. “THEN DO IT!”

                Jenna stepped back from the phone and looked up to her counter. The room was designed for someone more on the large size of the spectrum. Now standing at only a foot tall, the ten foot high counter was too far out of reach.

                “Slight problem, Mara. I can’t reach the counter at this height. I’m going to need you to come over here and let yourself in so you can reprogram it and push the button.”

                There was silence on the phone and Jenna began to wonder if Mara had hung up. “COME OVER THERE? I AM HUGE AND NAKED AND STUCK IN MY HOUSE!!!”

                “Well, try to squeeze through your door or something…”

                “YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! YOU KNOW I HAVE A HOUSE BUILT FOR A TINY. I AM…WELL, WAS…ONLY ONE FOOT TALL. NOW, I AM 15 FEET TALL! MY CEILINGS WERE ONLY FIVE FEET HIGHT TO BEGIN WITH. I CAN BARELY MOVE IN HERE. AND BEFORE YOU SAY IT, NO, I CAN’T BUST THROUGH THE HOUSE EITHER. YOU KNOW THEY BUILD TINY HOUSES EXTRA STRONG. TOO MANY BRAINLESS BIGS WERE CRUSHING THEM ALL THE TIME!!”

                “Look, I am sorry. Maybe I can get a hold of someone else and they can…”

                Mara sighed again. “JUST DO IT JENNA. PLEASE. I CAN’T STA…”

                The phone died, and Jenna gasped. How did her phone battery die so quickly?? Hadn’t she just charged it…

                “Ok, then…” Jenna looked around the room. Her phone was dead, so she couldn’t call anyone for help. The counter was well out of reach at her current height. This would take some thought to solve. But she was a scientist; she’d figure it out…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Could Have Been: Shrunken Stand-Up Comic

Always The Small One

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *