Always The Small One

    So, while I was at work the other night, I sat thinking about the long list of projects I have in progress right now. This mainly stemmed from a tweet, in which multiple people were mentioning their five current WIPs (works in progress). As I sat there, I wondered how I would ever get to all of them. I figured that I could work out a fleshed out plot in my head, and then put it to paper.

    And so, I came up with something not related to any of them.

    It's funny how that can happen, isn't it? You set out to work on one project, and something else immediately takes its place.

    The result is hard to describe. What I have here isn't really a story exactly, and it doesn't really have a clear rhythm pattern to be considered a poem. It is mainly just a collection of lines and prose, that resulted in something interesting. It features shrinking man, giantess growth, some slight cruelty, and is definitely NSFW.

Without further adieu, here is 'Always the Small One.'



The last pair of pills are in your hand.
Once again, you wish to have a good time like we often do.
And you want me to take the pill...

One pill of blue, one pill of red
One makes you smaller, the other grows instead

You want me to take the blue pill and shrink.
I am always the small one...

You want me to take that blue pill
and become small, as if a toy.
Then use me for your pleasure
until you bore, and then give
me the red pill to restore
me to my normal stature.

We have done it the other way before
where you take the red pill
and become large, filling our room.
Leaving me to massage and lift
your massive tool,
even sometimes ride it like the mighty steed it is.

They no longer make these pills darling;
this is our very last pair.
Can't we do something different?
Why must I be
always the small one..?

Perhaps, you can do something
just this once for me...
Couldn't you take the blue pill tonight?
I'll keep the red one safe
so you can grow back when the time comes.
For this last time with these...
Oh please, pretty please!
Can't just this once you be the small one?

I'm glad you have agreed with me.
To watch it in action is so amazing from this angle.
Usually, I am the one experiencing the sensations
that you now are feeling.
The loosening of your clothes
on your diminishing frame entices and excites.
For once, I will not be the small one.

You stand now at six inches tall.
I bend down and take you in my hands.
Even though you have never been small like this before
I can see how it thrills you.
Your fate is literally in my hands,
as well as in my pocket where the red pill rests.

I watch you stiffen in anticipation
under the gentle touch of my fingers.
I can see the thoughts in your head,
wondering why I complained about being
always the small one...

A thought digs in the back of my mind...
What if I took the red pill?
What if I consumed the one thing you desire more than myself?

It would be crazy to do it.
We would both be stuck at inconvenient sizes,
unless by some miracle we can find more pills.
But at least I would no longer be
always the small one...

I look at you in my grasp,
and make sure you see me swallow
your salvation...

It is almost instantaneous;
the tightening of my clothes on my frame.
Every curve pulsing, pushing against cloth prisons.
I moan in pain and pleasure
as they start to rip...

I fill the room entirely now,
my massive body blocking every escape.
The realization of your predicament has sunk in,
as your realize now that there is no restoration for you.
I'm your large caretaker for the rest of your days.
And now, you shall be...
ALWAYS THE SMALL ONE!


So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed this...written thing. lol I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

Until next time, stay well!
Meyeel S.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Could Have Been: Shrunken Stand-Up Comic

Size Review: All Those Explosions Were Someone Else's Fault

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *